Spleen is located in middle energizer, below diaphragm, left to the stomach. Spleen is connected with stomach through membrane and meridian.
In charge of transportation and transformation
(1)promoting digestion and absorption of food, transportation of essence
(2)absorption, transportation and regulating of water essence
Spleen qi controls blood circulating inside vessels without bleeding
1. in charge of ascending nutrients
Desire for dryness and aversion to dampness;
- water essence spreading
- spleen transport
- dry spleen is basic condition for regular transportation and transformation
Some relations between spleen and other organs and tissues
- constitution is muscles, in charge of four limbs
- opens to mouth and manifestation on lips
- emotion is thinking
- clear saliva from spleen essence, watering out from the corners of mouth
- spleen communicating to late summer(the summer solstice—the limit of heat) 60 days.
- last 18 days of each season.
Stay tuned to get more knowledge about Traditional Chinese Medicine...!!!