5 FAT BURNING FOODS!
So,what is actually fat burning food!
Essentially a lean type of food contains vitamins,minerals and other nutrients, to promote fat burning inside your body.
I am giving an example of 5 fat burning foods,there are tons of other!
I am not giving you any specific order and I am sure most of them will surprise you.
Here we go
1- BERRIES (Blue berry, rasp berry, black berry, straw berry etc etc
- Packed with vitamins,antioxidants and natural sugar for a bit of zing or taste.
- Packed with dietary fibre (which help in regulation, absorption and digestion of sugar and carbohydrates.Thus help in reducing fat)
- Helps to regulate sugar.So, NO BLOOD SUGAR SPIKES.
- Prevent insulin spikes which normally lead to fat storage.
Avoid: Tinned berries with added processed sugar/syrup.
- High in protein,fiber and fat-leaves you feeling full,stops cravings.
- Zero sugar,no insulin response natural,essential fats that promote fat burning hormones.
Avoid: Dry roasted,salted etc.You're looking for the unprocessed variety.
3- OAT MEAL
- High in soluble fiber-slow energy release, low insulin response.
- Helps to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Help to flush out bad fatty acids.
Avoid: Instant, flavored,sweetened varieties.
- Organic,grass fed red meat is high in omega 3 fats (which is necessary for optimal health).
- Perfect ratio of food vs bad fats- the opposite of grain fed mea.
- High quality, easy to digest protein reduces junk cravings, helps to build muscles & repair cells.
Avoid: Grain fed,mass produced,battery animals.
- The yolk contains all of the fat soluble vitamins and essential fatty acids.
- Also contain 90% of the the vitamins and minerals.
- True free range animals contain 10x more omega 3 fatty acids than farmed hens.
- Great source of usable protein.
Avoid: 100% grain fed,battery farmed eggs.