There are different skin types like;dry, oily,normal and combination. Each type requires special
care respectively. However, because of overload of information on beauty today, it's no wonder many of us are in a state of confusion.
Some are born beautiful and other grow to become beautiful. Looking attractive and beautiful is everyone's dream.
Here's some advice for you to stay beautiful:
1-Wash your face regularly:
- Wash your face at least twice a day (but no more than thrice) with a cleanser that suits your skin.
- Select your cleanser depending upon your skin type (dry, oily, normal or combination).
You can also choose aloe-Vera for cleansing. Be careful not to cleanse too often.
- Avoid: never wash your face with water that's hot or too cold, as both can cause broken capillaries.
- Firstly you should know what is exfoliating? Exfoliating is the removel of oldest and deadly skin on the outer most surface.
- It helps replenish the required oils of the body and removes dry, dead skin cells and dirt from the face.
- Try to exfoliate at least once or twice a week.
- A basic law of beauty is that everyone, no matter what skin type, should moisturize.
- As it is important to maintain the skin's moisture content, you should use a moisturizer daily.
- Even more special care should be taken in winters, as the skin tends to become dry fast because of the cold.
- So in winter, you should massage your body twice or thrice a day with moisturizer.
- It is probably the most essential component of one's skincare regimen.
Wrinkles, which are the number one sign of aging, are triggered by sun exposure.
- So it is essential to make use of sunscreen from your early years.
- Don't forget sunscreen even in winter!
- Chapped lips can be your worst nightmare.
- They hurt a lot and they don't look good.
- You should apply a lip balm or oil or gel on your lips so that they won't chap out.
- If you are sleep-deprived, your skin will look sallow, dull, tired and saggy.
- A well-disciplined routine and at least seven to eight hours of sleep every night are important for good skin.
7-Drink lot of water:
- Water has its own importance to maintain good health and overall cleansing.
- If you drink at least seven to eight glasses a day it keeps your skin hydrated.
- Diet also affects the skin, especially the vitamins.
- You should eat vitamin-rich food items such as oats,avocado other fruits and vegetables.
- Concentrate on vitamins A and E in proper amounts.
What to avoid?
- Stay away from oily, greasy food as it can lead to the onset of pimples which give ugly look of you.
- Exercise regularly. Exercising makes you sweat a lot and in the process your skin cleans itself.
- It also helps you excrete waste and take in fresh oxygen.
10-Steam or humidifier:
- Steaming or humidifying will help you regain smoothness of the skin.
- In winters, the skin becomes drier, so a humidifier becomes necessary to refresh your skin.